• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Torpedo campaign

Poll says I already voted, it was so long ago I don't remember, the mind is a terrible thing to lose. My biggest dilemma with this one would be choosing the one to build, I have lots of Japanese, several British, a couple German and some US. It will most likely depend on what else is on the bench at the time and the length of the campaign.

Well I guess that could be one of these ??? ..... :hmmm

hff1cc55.jpg

........ Interesting ...... this is kinda like having a Rocket on a Stick .....

hac4c2c7_2015-04-04.JPG

............. :eek:ldguy

Man what a ride that would be. Visibility would have to be excellent to be able to put weapon on target.

Torpedoes away!! PT Boats accepted in this one? Gota few I needta build... :hmmm

:blink

Ed, you're asking if a TORPEDO boat will be acceptable in the TORPEDO Campaign... :smack
What do you think!?!
:yipee

:mpup

Had ta ask seein' how All I seen wuz pics of Torpedo planes... :skipper :eek:ldguy :bat

Gotta go back to page 2 Ed, lots of other torpedo thingys posted there!! Wanted to keep it open to everybody as much as possible!!

Never saw one of those before! was it a suicide ride?

Not by design is what i'm reading on Wiki. :blink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neger

Sounds like they blew-up a lot ......

h401f53c.jpg

I suspect they were more along this line ...... :eek:ldguy ..... With a :skipper

Love these single man conTRAPtions (Reading about them)

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=95671

h4cc1154.jpg

He was 23 at the time ,must be very hard on the body such a ride he looks 50 after it
Nevertheless very brave or or just crazy ?
I have a few books on the subject and if you read how terrifying it was,i would not do it let alone when i was 18 .

That guy is 23?

Yep!

Born 1921, photo is after he received his his Knights Cross on 6 July 1944

:eek:ldguy To the younger model builder out there.... if you want to keep your youthful looks a bit longer, dont go and take a Human torpedo ride

OK we need one more vote to get our 10 count. Get that and we'll see if we can get this on the schedule somewheres. :popcorn

Torpedoes away!! PT Boats accepted in this one? Gota few I needta build... :hmmm

:blink

Ed, you're asking if a TORPEDO boat will be acceptable in the TORPEDO Campaign... :smack
What do you think!?!
:yipee

:mpup

Had ta ask seein' how All I seen wuz pics of Torpedo planes... :skipper :eek:ldguy :bat

Gotta go back to page 2 Ed, lots of other torpedo thingys posted there!! Wanted to keep it open to everybody as much as possible!!

:bang head :bang head (y)

I'm in just not seeing/finding the voting thingy ....... :captain

I'll be doing one of these or maybe a Kit-Bash .......... :eek:ldguy

COT-72001 1/72 H.L. Hunley Confederate Submarine (11-1/2"L)
VPI-2000 54mm C.S.S. Hunley Confederate Submarine

I had trouble finding any interior info ...... which A cutway (Joe Version) is what I want to do .... This would means I'll need 1:72 O 54mm Solders ......

Back