• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Military Bulldozer X3

Military Bulldozer

Should have gotten some update shots but will do today.

Couple of impressions. This is not your beginner kit, if the part has an alignment pin it will not fit. Be prepared to drill out some holes.

The PE is really nice. It comes sealed in a clear plastic pouch, the inside is low tack tape so you can cut the PE without the fear of launching it.

I got the engine/chassis for the most part, both running gear/boogies built up. If part 70 is not at the mailbox today I'll start working on widening the dozer blade. I'm to the point of painting the subassemblies also. Otherwise :soldier

Military Bulldozer

Part 70 arrived!
:yipee
Big thank you to Mirror Models for their customer service. Thanks you! :salute :love

h2b754a7.jpg

Now, having see this, I have no idea how I can lose a part this dang big. :frantic

hd3fa0a5.jpg

and you see how much it was needed not it's in place.

hc3d6c06.jpg

And some more subassemblies. :soldier

Military Bulldozer

I reiterate an earlier statement . You have an amazing talent Bob :woohoo: Good thing for that doctor's excuse :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Military Bulldozer

Don't worry Bob....It's there somewhere . It'll show up when you no longer need it :S Of course :rotf

Military Bulldozer

It looks more and more interesting all the time Bob! Glad you were able to obtain the needed part. :frantic

Military Bulldozer

Glad you got your replacement part, looking good. (y) Carry on. :soldier

Some traveling music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qo9R5kDZWY

:drinks

Military Bulldozer

Dozin' on into this. I put a coat of Nato Black down, I swear I don't know how you guys build up the complete thing and then paint it. It's up on it's wheels, tracks in the future. I got to modify the muffler, don't think there's one in the kit. That's the only real change I got to make other than the width of the blade.
:soldier

Military Bulldozer

:yipee .... :rotf There's nothing funny I can add to that (y)

Guess we could use another emoticon

Cheers, Christian B)

Back