• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Military Bulldozer X3

Military Bulldozer

A lot of good detail in this kit (y)

How is it possible that one man can come up with such a string of odd problems all by himself :idonno You have a gift :blink

Got any Tamiya thin cement ?

Cheers, Christian B)
Roger that!! Like the detail of this one!! (y)

Military Bulldozer

How is it possible that one man can come up with such a string of odd problems all by himself :idonno You have a gift :blink

Cheers, Christian B)

I got a doctors excuse, remember?

Yeah I got thin Tamiya, probably will switch to it going forward because next up are the more visible stuff. :soldier

Thanks guys, on the road next couple of days, y'all be good! :tomato

Military Bulldozer

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah I got thin Tamiya, probably will switch to it going forward because next up are the more visible stuff. :soldier

Have fun and be safe. Bound to be a bunch of nuts on the road this weekend :Hiay

Military Bulldozer

Cheers, Christian B)

Have fun and be safe. Bound to be a bunch of nuts on the road this weekend :Hiay

Be glad yer not in my neck o da woods! Our nuts are on the road constantly!! :gogo

Just the same, be safe out there & have a safe weekend!!

Military Bulldozer

(y) (y)
Great work so far Bob!
Lucky for you these machines were covered in all sorts of mud and dirt... just saying :tomato
I think I will try something like this someday but not sure if I go with mirror models or Miniart?

//Mats

Military Bulldozer

There is a lot of work in the engine Bob.

Well done,look forward to seeing more .

Michael :coolio :cheer:

Military Bulldozer

Thank you Michael, still waiting on part 70 for some more work on the motor. :soldier

Military Bulldozer

Part 70 still has not shown up here But I have found an 1/72 canopy that I have never seen before :D

Military Bulldozer

Yes ... Fine job do you think part 70 and the glue got together ... Or is it the case of it was never there ... Like my blower side ??? Anyway I hope you enjoyed your trip ... Now quit slacking check your mailbox for part 70 .... :rotf

Military Bulldozer

Looking good MP! Looks like quite a nicely detailed kit!

Glad to hear Mirror models is on the ball for a replacement part!

:popcorn

Military Bulldozer

Can be Ed You never know where the styrene wormhole will deposit its treasures :eek:ldguy

Military Bulldozer

Hey Bob! Looking quite nice! Have the tracter version sans dozer blade and parts. Will be watching. :popcorn

Back