• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Military Bulldozer X3

Military Bulldozer

Oh hell now you remind me I need to still finish my Mirror model With all that PE :blink

Love that engine so far although I think the glasses are waaaaaaaay out of scale :D

Military Bulldozer

Glad you're making progress! like the kit so far? (y)

Well having to hunt the parts, I find no references to sprue numbers or letters, just part numbers. Little flash but not bad.

@Ian, Dang skippy bubba. (y)

Dave that's just the pony engine, the starter! The big one coming soon.

Looking at the instructions, parts and my reference pictures, this is not the exact same tractor. But I doubt anyone will notice. :soldier

Military Bulldozer

Wow, that's awesome MP!

Looking forward to this one, very "out of the ordinary"!

:popcorn

Military Bulldozer

Well one thing for sure, this thing ain't no Tamiya.

And there's going to be a lot of grime and dirt around. :rotf

Military Bulldozer

Great start Bob ... More dirt grease & grime I have a friend who is a driver of one of these ... If you need any reference photos ....

Military Bulldozer

looking forward to seeing more on this. I have the Miniart version which i think is a little easier than this one.

Ian

Military Bulldozer

Great start Bob ... More dirt grease & grime I have a friend who is a driver of one of these ... If you need any reference photos ....

Thanks Gerry, I grew up around heavy equipment, drove a D4 and a roller before I drove a car (legally). Think I'm covered with references... :rotf

Military Bulldozer

looking forward to seeing more on this. I have the Miniart version which i think is a little easier than this one.

Ian

:smack Now you tell me!

:rotf

I'll check it out Ian, if funds replenish I might grab one to see how the two look. :soldier

Military Bulldozer

Hope you have a good day at the bench today, Bob. B)

Happy Birthday to Pa Britt! :drinks

Military Bulldozer

:popcorn :drinks
Looks like yer Dad was havin some fun :good:

:D

He had more fun on bulldozers than anything, ok playing poker also. I've got several shots of dozers in Korea, I asked if any armor was ever around he said sure, it was everywhere. I'm like :smack "Why didn't you take any pictures of it!?" He said, "I wasn't interested in that stuff." :facepalm

Ain't that always the way..... :facepalm

Back