• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In Another World...The Results!

In Another World...

Quick question, what about Games Workshop Warhammer 40k stuff?

hae54d07.jpg

In Another World...

It's a model, guess it will be OK. Guessing degree of difficulty will figure into the prize thing, so if you bump it up a couple notches that would be good. :coolio

In Another World...

I just ordered a Revell Saturn V, been wanting to build one forever but was hoping for another shot at the 1/72 DML, but I'll settle for this 1/144.

The reason I posted this here is I'm serious considering ordering another, since it was Von Braun's baby, how about a Saturn V in V2 camo or at least German markings if things shook out a different way?

Saturn Funf?

In Another World...

I just ordered a Revell Saturn V, been wanting to build one forever but was hoping for another shot at the 1/72 DML, but I'll settle for this 1/144.

The reason I posted this here is I'm serious considering ordering another, since it was Von Braun's baby, how about a Saturn V in V2 camo or at least German markings if things shook out a different way?

Saturn Funf?

Oh wow... :blink

In Another World...

It's a model, guess it will be OK. Guessing degree of difficulty will figure into the prize thing, so if you bump it up a couple notches that would be good. :coolio

If you want difficulty there are the Forge World resin kits that are a bear to build. I spent months getting the one in my signature to the point in that photo. Warpage, miss matched parts, poor fit, poor parts that were not even quite the right shape. :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head
Finally I got to the paint on that one and just ran out of steam.

In Another World...

Some are worse than others. I just happened to pick about the worst one of the entire line.
3x_face_palm.jpg

I have a closet full of GW kits and had some ideas for some decent mods for them. Plus there are a ton of figures to go with.

In Another World...

OK, we're almost there! Pick out your subject, come up with a back story and let's hit the ground running. :good:

There will be an announcement regarding the prizes soon. Remember, this is all about fun. Nothing is off limits as long as it's not offensive.

:drinks

In Another World...

I'm thinking maybe a Dragon Panzer IV done up as a WWI scheme...Panzer IV Memphisto maybe ;)

In Another World...

1/72 Bassler Turbo AC-47J mounting 20mm CWIZ guns in digital camo? Turbo R4-D on skis? HA! :rotf
Tomorrow, Men! :yipee

In Another World...

I just noticed this.
http://www.ipmsusanationals.com/

It IS NOT just US!

In Another World...

Well then, this will dovetail nicely for those of you that IPMS.

In Another World...

I just noticed this.
http://www.ipmsusanationals.com/

It IS NOT just US!

Chattanooga would be a great weekend trip. They have some major railroading museums there. Too for for me for a day trip.

In Another World...

Does IPMS still have that goofy rule about requiring IPMS membership to enter? :idonno

Back