• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In Another World...The Results!

In Another World...

Batting a few ideas around.

Maybe a Ma.K Falke as the base for a Royal Canadian Aerospace Force fighter?
A Canadian development of the B-35?
Might a 1/72 B-58 be converted into a 1/48 photo/recce aircraft?
Or maybe Operation Broadsword. 4 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group deploying with US VII Corps for Desert Shield/Storm. A "what if" that was almost a "what was".

MMMMM :hmmm
Rich

In Another World...

Well, I have had this idea brewing for quite a while and this looks like a good opportunity to bring it to life......

A wrecked 262 half buried in a wasteland setting near Moscow with the ruined Kremlin in the background (imagine only) and a KV2X walker with a large junk basket on the back and a German Pilsen roof crane on top, lifting the engine away from the 262 wreck. :hmmm The commander of the walker would look like a travelling scrap merchant with a coat stitched together from other garments and a robotic arm made from junk parts - title would be Russia 1947.

......I want to paint this as well so that may come along after the diorama. :tomato

Ian.

In Another World...

That's exactly the kinds of ideas we are looking for. :eek:ldguy (y)

In Another World...

Well, I have had this idea brewing for quite a while and this looks like a good opportunity to bring it to life......

A wrecked 262 half buried in a wasteland setting near Moscow with the ruined Kremlin in the background (imagine only) and a KV2X walker with a large junk basket on the back and a German Pilsen roof crane on top, lifting the engine away from the 262 wreck. :hmmm The commander of the walker would look like a travelling scrap merchant with a coat stitched together from other garments and a robotic arm made from junk parts - title would be Russia 1947.

......I want to paint this as well so that may come along after the diorama. :tomato

Ian.

:frantic :frantic :frantic ...it´s very crazy, man!...but very cool :eek:ldguy

Luiz

In Another World...

"Hail Hydra"! Too funking COOL! That's the spirit Men!
Ian's idea ist auch AUSGETZEICHNET!
I always thought JV-44 needed more color.
"Does a German Officer hide from His enemies?"

ROCK ON!

In Another World...

I was originally going to take some AC kits I had and try to meld them into a space/ballistic type of craft, but after some thought, I know I'll never finish something that requires a lot of construction just for the sheer amount of bench time it would take.

So, looking over a recent addition to our game selection, I have an idea that would allow me to work in small batches over time.

Here's what I'm thinking:

hc4b8b88.jpg

Just need to go through my stash for an appropriate kit to base it on. Imagine Kursk if you not only had to fight the enemy, but all the casualties from it as well...

In Another World...

I am in.
This should take me waaaaaaaaaaaay outside my box.
:yipee
Frank

In Another World...

Bringing this back to the top is case anyone missed it.

:drinks

In Another World...

Narrowed my choice down to one of either of these...

h7a083d6.jpg

h32180fa.jpg

...or maybe both :gogo

Ian.

In Another World...

You have a year, build as many good ones as you can. B)

Rumor has it there's an E10 on deck for me, going to build them both. Got to have something to do while waiting on paint to dry. :frantic

In Another World...

Ian.

Geez Ian - that sounds AWSOME!

Back