• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

This chick was last seen in the vicinity of Moon Puppy's garage on Sunday, maybe she got you too?

Gremlin_Girl.jpg

Best wishes, Chuck! B)

Chuck

Great job on this build. The model looks like a well conceived product; needing just a touch of "Chuck-Magic"
dcc566fd.gif
to bring it to life.

The new femeile tinere are able assistants for sure; it is good to have quality help in viewing your work..... for the details of course!
Model On
getsmileyCAN54UAK.gif
my friend, its always good to see your work.

No pressure but I'm ready for the next installment
lazyboy_zps4cdd241d.gif
:rotf

Thanks, guys!

I've run through some rough patches on this build- but perseverance pays off. Not even a vamp like Magda can trip me up!

IAR_040.jpg

IAR_041.jpg

IAR_042.jpg

IAR_043.jpg

IAR_044.jpg

IAR_045.jpg

IAR_046.jpg

IAR_047.jpg

IAR_048.jpg

IAR_049.jpg

IAR_050.jpg

IAR_051.jpg

Magda_01.jpg

Another awesome update on my favorite dark horse airplane. (y) (y) (y)

Really nice IP Chuck. A lot of creative work . Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for showing us the "dark side" of this build. Of course, your ability to make it come out better than the kit maker could envision, is a bonus for us.
Very well done on the de- and re- construction of the IP. The results are, to quote The Mask: "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'!"
mask-smokin-movie-poster-OSP25992_zps030708cd.jpg
an' so is Magda
:dude

Chuck, you're an artist mate, everyone agrees - and in more ways than one. Thanks for making your posts so artistic - awesome stuff :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

A (pointless) specification - the coin you have there in the pic - 5 LEI - LEU is the currency and it means LION, LEI is the plural, not to be confused with the identical spelling of the italian word with a totally different meaning. Told you, pointless comment :smack

Chuck, you're an artist mate, everyone agrees - and in more ways than one. Thanks for making your posts so artistic - awesome stuff :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

A (pointless) specification - the coin you have there in the pic - 5 LEI - LEU is the currency and it means LION, LEI is the plural, not to be confused with the identical spelling of the italian word with a totally different meaning. Told you, pointless comment :smack

Not pointless, to me any how, I just learned something I didn't know. That what I like about model building, all the stuff you learn about the world around us (me) :good: :good: So Thanks :v

:soldier well back to work-?where is that part #97? ?whats this stuck to my hand?-never mind sigh

chuck as always top notch work from a skilled master.

the pit looks fantastic. love the clean crisp look you get.

joe

Awesome job Chuk!

One question though, did you make all the rivets or were they already in the mold and you just sanded them?

Nice job on Magda too! :evil:

Back