• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Questions and comments

Willem, thank you for the donation, yeah governments all over the place seem to have their priorities out of whack.

Although I will not enter the campaign (I have too much other things going around), still did a donation.
Just because its a good cause and you guys do all this effort.

But I dont feel right about these, I will try to explain.
Here in Europe, so far 500 BILLION Euro's are given to banks who gambled their money, by our governements.
And it is said it this amount might be doubled or even tripled.
So there is money enough.
Still they dont even pay a small minimal fraction to fight cancer and other diseases....

Common people like you and me have to pay these GIFTS to already rich banks AND pay for necessary things like cancer fight.
I think this is sad, and makes me mad. What kind of world is this ? :angry:

But still I wish you guys a lot of succes, I mean that (y)

Willem,EVERY donation is much appreciated,so THANK YOU! (y) (y) (y)
I agree on what you are saying.Sadly enough that's just how it is... :(
Think that nothing we do here on M.A can change that.
But please don't talk about politics or banks over here but let's talk about models and model related subjects...WAY MORE FUN then banks and politics! :) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

I have a question that may have already been asked and answered so apologies if it has. We can start at any time as long as the kit/kits are finished prior to the end of January, right? The reason I ask is because I see a bunch of people jumping right out of the gate and some have multiple kits going at once.

I guess my question is, did I blow it by not starting all my builds on the 1st?

I have a question that may have already been asked and answered so apologies if it has. We can start at any time as long as the kit/kits are finished prior to the end of January, right? The reason I ask is because I see a bunch of people jumping right out of the gate and some have multiple kits going at once.

No you didn't blow it. You can start anytime after October 1st.

:D

Start anytime but remember there are absolutely no extension of time on this build.

Wasn't it neat seeing everyone start out of the gate like that though! :drinks

Don't feel bad Firesmacker. I also didn't start on the first due to extensive work. I'm hoping to get started today but we'll see. I still have to choose something to build.

Starting on the first means squat. Finishing, now there's the thing. :coolio

Yes, just post on your Voo Doo thread what you're changing up to and note it in your new start photo.

What gotcha? The wing root?

As I'm nearing the end of my current build, I was considering starting my next build but I have a question. I have the Eduard Fw190D-11, Fw190D-13 combo pack. I was going to try to just build one at this time. Do I need to finish both kits in the box for it to be considered for the raffle?

Thanks
Mike

I'd say the rules ay "model". If ten came to a box, would we expect ten models? One build would equal one entry in my eye. My two cents. B)

What Chuck said. One completed is good.

Of course a new entry would require a new entry fee unless you prepaid for multiple entires. I'm hitting the door for work so I can't look it up quickly Mike but you know what you donated.

Thanks guys. I hadn't put in my entry fees just yet. I am going to be out of town next week for work, So i want to see how far I get through this weekend on my current build. That will dictate if I have a fighting chance to get a second one done!

Just post on the Sabre thread that you are switching and start up the Mustang thread with the standards start photo of the unbuilt kit (sprues and all) with some sort of time verification.

Back