• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Questions and comments

Well my 20 bucks will be on the way shortly. I intend to build the beastly 1/72 Gato that I've had in the stash for way to long. Thing takes up much needed stash space lol. If I actually finish it then I will try and squeeze in a few wingy things.

Woo! Ryan, remember these builds need to be finished to be in the drawing. Think you can knock it out in 4 months?

Actually being winter time and since it will be slow at work. I bet I can. Also I figure donating money is more important then anything. My Grandmother died from cancer and now it is time to stand up and say @#$% you cancer lol.

Remember 2 things here when you pledge and when you decide on the kit(s) you'll build.
First and most importantly is raising funds for cancer research. We as a global community should be able to raise awareness and funds as a family of modelers.
Second and almost as important, you need to have fun. So pick something that is doable in the 4 months allotted. This is about us modelers doing what we do, but for others.

The donation you pay is a personal thing. We asked for $6.00 because in this fiscal environment we live in and with so many people not having work we felt it was an amount that anyone could handle. Everyone in the world has been touched by cancer in someway, either personally, or through friends and family. So if you can and want to donate more then it can only help the cause.

The donations from private members isn't meant to be in lieu of a monetary donation. Instead it is a way of helping to contribute to a successful war on Cancer. And because we want everyone to join our fight, the prize give away is by lottery so that everyone who builds and finishes to the best of their ability in support of this fight will have a chance at a windfall.

So one and all come on out and lets stick it to cancer :soldier
James

Actually being winter time and since it will be slow at work. I bet I can. Also I figure donating money is more important then anything. My Grandmother died from cancer and now it is time to stand up and say @#$% you cancer lol.

:yipee

Just want to say;

I'm proud to be a part of Modellers Alliance, and of all the people, from all over the world, who join and/or support this cause! (y)

[sub]Politicians around the world; watch and learn!
[/sub]

Erik

Let's try this again.Not sure what happened to my post. :hmmm

I will build a 1/48 M4A3(76)W. I just ordered a metal barrel,and some PE for it. I will join in sometime late October. I have some other builds I need to finish first. :bang head :java

Hey All

I don't know if I am going blind or something, or I missed the memo.. but where do I make the donation? I won't be able to donate until next week, but it would be handy to know where to donate lol

Cheers

Rob

The donation module is in the top left hand corner of the home page.

Terry :D

Although I will not enter the campaign (I have too much other things going around), still did a donation.
Just because its a good cause and you guys do all this effort.

But I dont feel right about these, I will try to explain.
Here in Europe, so far 500 BILLION Euro's are given to banks who gambled their money, by our governements.
And it is said it this amount might be doubled or even tripled.
So there is money enough.
Still they dont even pay a small minimal fraction to fight cancer and other diseases....

Common people like you and me have to pay these GIFTS to already rich banks AND pay for necessary things like cancer fight.
I think this is sad, and makes me mad. What kind of world is this ? :angry:

But still I wish you guys a lot of succes, I mean that (y)

Back