• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Questions and comments

Come on folks,IF YOU ARE ABLE to finish your builds,...do so,and have a chance at some really cool prices.
:ro:

Greetings,Ron.

I would just like to say good job to everybody that signed up for this campaign. Was really nice to see such a huge variety of different builds. :drinks :drinks :drinks

Yeah, We're really pleased with the turn out here! 41 entries in the drawing, baring any really late entries from the west coast. 44 completed builds and I lost count how many started! :drinks

Not to mention over $1300.00 bucks raised for the Cancer Council of Queensland

Being a Queenslander I can say that the cancer council do a great job for just not Queensland but everybody.

I'm very happy to see all of the great builds here, and the money raised was definitely great! And this was the first group build I participated in. Thanks to all.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed with what's going on. We're sorting out the final details of the prize list and will be awarding them soon.

You'll have all the details and list just as soon as we get things wrapped up so hang tight. :mpup

Back