• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Questions and comments

Hi Guy's,

Dropped a line on the other thread but will reitterate my support here! I'm in (Yes i will actually be posting something! :idonno ) also happy
to donate some kits to the prize pool.
Just let me know when where and how!

Adrian

Count me in as well!! I just lost a lifelong friend 2 weeks ago to cancer. A most vicious variety that as yet the doctor had no treatment for. All they could do was try a make her comfortable.

So Yeah, I'm in!!

I'm in for sure! (y)

I'm going to try to get the guys in the local club up on this. Great cause.

Oh I'm sure Grace will want to build something too.

This is an excellent idea! Last year my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer and although is a little speck (No more than 1mm in diameter) it has altered his life completely. So I'm compeled to participate.

If I'm willing to donate a model to the cause, how I do it? Where do I send it?

Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Ruben

This is an excellent idea! Last year my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer and although is a little speck (No more than 1mm in diameter) it has altered his life completely. So I'm compeled to participate.

If I'm willing to donate a model to the cause, how I do it? Where do I send it?

Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Ruben

Ruben it's great to have you on board. Your kit donation is most welcome. Details on how to proceed are comming soon.

Thanks
Terry

I'm totally in for this one. Have had loved one's stricken with this in the past. Time for us to do our part.

I'm in too, my mum had breast cancer - fortunately they got to it quickly and she's been clear for over 10 years now. Have no idea what I'll build - perhaps some green legged robot thing :lol:

I just lost an old and dear friend to the Big C on the 25th of July.

I sure I can scrounge a couple of bucks and a couple of easy kits...

My mother was diagnosed with leukemia many years ago. She has been in remission for several years but, obviously, it has affected her overall health.

I'm in. I doubt I will "win" anything. Hell, I may not even finish, but I am more than willing to donate to a worthy cause.

Lost a Sister and a mother-in-law to that nasty illness. My own mother is currently battling breast cancer as well. Count me in!

" I'm your Huckleberry " I'm all in on this.

Lost my grandfather when I was 15.
Mother-in-law 5 years ago.
Father-in-law in May.

Mike B)

Back