• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS International Convention 2011

The Good Lord Willing, I shall be attending. Have to commute from my brother's place in DC though, so probably only do one day.

Johnny !! C'mon Bud ! I can't wait to see ya again ... You may not Remember ... but We judged a few shifts together back in '09 @ Harve de Grace ! It was a Great time chatting it up with you in between th Models at th Table !

M.A. Beer Steins .... Yes ! :ro: :ro: Yeah ! Shannon's Pub will be a Rockin' on th 8th ( Friday Night) ChicagoLand AMPS Guys will be there too & Those Guys Throw Down .... Bring Yer Hip Waders. This is Gonna Rock ... I might be too Hung Over to Judge on Saturday ! :D :D

Although I have a Big Stein from Germany I could put an M.A. sticker on it. Plus We'll have the Beer Stein himself there - John Steinman ! :D (y)

We might have to get some Midget Strippers Jumping out of Cakes shaped like Tanks - 1 Sherman & 1 Panther ? :D :mpup .... Just a thought ... It sounded better in My head ....

RICK LAWLER - Glad you're gonna Make it Bro ! It will be good to Put Faces with All of th Names from here !! :ro: :dude

ERIK

Chill out Erik, Cindy reads these threads from time to time.... :blink
It's going to be iced tea and chicken salad sandwich...

:ro:

I told ya we'd get flagged and thrown out Friday night before the show Saturday ...................... :laugh:

Chill out Erik, Cindy reads these threads from time to time....

CRRRRRAAAAAACK! (the sound of a whip)

I never knew you married Wonder Woman:
post_photoshop-tutorial-wonder-woman-step-5-painting-darker-shadows.jpg

Whipping you to shape.

Regards,

You DO know the instructions for the MA Beer Stein are on the header for the Modelers Lounge, right? :D

Unless things change,I shall be there.:ro: I have made reservations at a Day's inn . No way I am paying $99 a night where the show is taking place.Even with a discount. Now I gotta find a good car rental price.

Back