• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS International Convention 2011

Holy Cripes! What a motley crew...

grrr.jpg

And someone said I was hangin' with the wrong crowd...
Vegas '04, just more grey, maybe a bit thinner I would like to think...

THIS IS VEGAS ! :D (y) Great shot. !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

ERIK

Ken , you da man bro , ....... that would be my plan !!!

Yeah , if they let the four of us shack in one room I can floor or chair it also .

A generous offer was extended today, looks like I might be able to hitch a ride! Now all I gotta do is get the time off!! :D :ro:

Ok so how many are we ( if Ken and I make it that is )!?! I really would like to finally me some of you guys in person, um I mean all you guys. Sorry I started hitting the nog early today.:silly:

Ken, bro we need to chat, call me when you get some time. We'll try and keep it under 2 hours this time :lol:

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

I put in for the 8th thru the 10th, shouldn't be a problem (I hope!) Sounds like a great time!!

Hey guys,

Add me to the list of attendee's. Finally, I'll be able to put some faces (and squeaky voices?) to the names.

Later,
Rick

Wait, was this the one I said first round on me??? :deer in the head lights look:

Great news Rick, looking forward to finally meeting you in person!

The Good Lord Willing, I shall be attending. Have to commute from my brother's place in DC though, so probably only do one day.

Now let me see , .......... beer + rounds + Modelers Alliance members + staying at the hotel where the show is , ................

Yep we'll be cut off and thrown out before the show starts Saturday morning ................

Still 50/50 with me guys :unsure: . Will have to wait and see. Right now I'm busy getting ready for a model rusting workshop I am hosting next month. Then there is the Chikopee, Ma. show in March. I have to get at least one model done for the shows :hmmm .

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

You'll be better appreciated at Virgina Rob...who knows, we may have y'all boys talkin' right by the time you leave... :lol:

Who said beer??? I'm a teetotaler... I'm calling B.S. on that one!!! Unless something has recently changed!! :mpup

Back