• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

88mm PAK 43 (FROM GREAT 88)

(y) looking great Ron! looking forward to see it on display next weekend!!
And then we must have a groupphoto of the MA european division doing a :drinks :D
Keep up the good work
tot folgende weekend!
//Mats

Thanks a lot guys,you are too kind for this old Dutchy. :blush:

(y) looking great Ron! looking forward to see it on display next weekend!!
And then we must have a groupphoto of the MA european division doing a :drinks :D
Keep up the good work
tot folgende weekend!
//Mats

I will not bring this with me on the SMC Veldhoven show Mats.With my kind of luck with this model I am bound to break off more stuff...or I will drop it on the floor. :pinch:

Looking forward to see you guys then.Willem and a guy called Luc Klinkers... ;) will be there to.

Greetings,Ron.

The gun will get a light coat of Flat Clear on the lower parts close to the ground,will tell you next time why...

The Flat Clear is a good base for pigment work.Try to work on a gloss coat compared with a Flat coat,it's much easier to work on a flat coat with pigments.

After my general pigment work,I mixed up mud using 'wall filler' paste,acrylic resin,pigments,cleaned up soil and static grass.

THE_END_1.jpg

THE_END_2.jpg

The mud got on some lower parts of the gun,the gun and limber moved over moist ground and kicked up mud on it while moving.

THE_END_3.jpg

THE_END_4.jpg

THE_END_5.jpg

THE_END_6.jpg

THE_END_7.jpg

THE_END_8.jpg

THE_END_9.jpg

THE_END_10.jpg

The anchors,...yes I used pigments for the light rust staining.You will not see much of it when they are in their right position on the diorama I am planning....but I do really enjoy working on these little parts.

THE_END_11.jpg

THE_END_12.jpg

THE_END_13.jpg

I am calling this one DONE for now,but you will see it back in 'just like the real thing'.

Repeat after me: ACHT ACHT! :D

Thanks for the support guys,if it wasn't for you this one would have ended up in the thrash bin. :S

Greetings,Ron.

See, now that wasn't so bad? (tongue placed firmly in cheek)

I really like the finishes, Ron! (y)

Proost!

:drinks

Back