• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ya Gotta Have Heart...

Barney

Well, Wednesday the doctor(s) implanted an ICD (Implanted Cardiac Device) in my skinny chest. This is done under Versed so I wasn't totally out of it. Unfortunately for the doctors, I sang Broadway tunes during the procedure.

I wonder if they will pay me union scale?

All is well, I came home yesterday with strict instruction not to lift over 10lbs or raise my elbow over my shoulder. I also have one UGLY incision that is black, blue, and many other shades...

Retirement is one adventure after another!

Sorry to hear you had to have the procedure Barney. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Take care and look forward to seeing what you come up with on your next build.
:hummm: :hummm: :hummm: :hummm: :hummm: :hummm:

I am sure the hospital staff have had various odd occurrences during procedures, but am sure they will remember yours with fondness.

3D_emoticon_231.gif

Barney, I am glad you went through this so you can stick around for a while longer! I'll be praying for a swift and full recovery. I love that you sang Broadway tunes! Way to go!

Would like to be my patient? I would love to operate listening to Broadway tunes.

Get well and if there are any questions I can help you with please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Alex

Back