• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Word on the street is...

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Our friend Andy Fettes has made a safe return to the U.S. Gee Andy, you missed all those wonderful political ads on the TV?

Welcome back Andy, now, get back on the work bench and let's see some of your magic! :mpup

I am indeed back and I have indeed open the package and I am well pleased (y) :D

Although a day or so to get the jetlag sorted and detox from all those wonderful pints :gogo

Welcome back, Andy
I'll be around for another week, then off to sunny Florida for a week. Yippee!
Peace and Love,
Randy

i don't know what's worse ... having been on the funny island west of europe or returned to the colonies! :lol: (... just joking in good humor!)

serious: good to know that you seem to have had a great time and returned safe and sound!

Hey, Andy
Yes, I'll have to miss the show on the 13th. My flight leaves on Friday the 12th.
With a bit of nagging from yours truly, the boss approved a very rare week-before-a-holiday vacation. He's recently denied two of the three personal days I requested because we're short staffed. I've been filling in for the service department for the last month because he fired a guy while another is on medical leave. It's really not my responsibility.
If we don't use our personal days by the end of the year, we lose them. So, I used that as leverage.
However, I'm not sure he realises yet that he approved a pre-holiday vacation, which only comes into play because my best buddy just happens to have that week off.
So, I purchased the flex-ticket option just in case he realizes his error and has a cow. That way, I can postpone it to another date without losing any money and he'll owe me even more. And, I'll be able to make it to the contest.
The suspense is truly exciting.
Peace and love,
Randy

Hi Laura,.. Yes us Island Monkeys do have some fun times :)

Randy, well in that case let me know how it goes :)

Back