• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Willys jeep "beyond the beach"

Bagge

This is my entry, it will show a willys jeep with crew that has advanced from the beach and into a calmer area.

P1130963.JPG

P1130959.JPG

Perfect kit for doing with on a show :) not to big and should be an easy build, the figures are very nice with natural poses and i hope they will fit in the tamiya jeep :idonno
//Mats

Andy, the figures look very nice, the fit i can't say anything about yet as i haven't started, here is some detail pics.

h4b38ee5.JPG

h6042f17.JPG

h6494d07.JPG

hef7e379.JPG

hd81a6b7.JPG

//Mats

Ok first day at ipms nationals done, and i got something done on this build to :)

Forgot to take so much pics (and i build so fast to :pinch: )

P1140095.JPG

P1140096.JPG

The figures have a very good fit and they also fit very good in the jeep, i'm happy! :D

P1140097.JPG

P1140098.JPG

P1140099.JPG

P1140202.JPG

one more day tomorrow at the show, but then i will go around and take more pics :)

//mats

Thanks guys :)
Just looking now to find some nice heads for them, have some tired looking faces and laughing ones.... maybe the tired ones fit best in this situation, just out of the fire and starting to calm down, not sure i will use the one with the puppie.
//Mats

What you guys think? is this a go? sleeping GI, then just he's helmet, tipped over forward to cover he's eyes from the sun :coolio

P1140482.JPG

//Mats

Ok thanks guys! than i must find Clint eastwood to then.... :bang head :facepalm
we see maybe i find one, but i'm sure after i'm finnished painting them they all look like .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG8wsae-6tU
:yipee

Thanks for sharing this video just before me going to sleep....[sarcasm] :smack

looking forward to the next steps,Mats! :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

Back