• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Who will survive?

Any comment or suggestion to my dio? Please fee free to.....welcome. That's make my project more improve.

Thanks for visit.

Or any need to share?

Congrats on making the front page of Armoured Fury...
Great job... Was that the single Tamiya T-Rex or is it the set with
other dinosaurs???
Shawn

Shawn, T-Rex I got from Tamiya set with the explorer which looking at the sign and T-Rex is running out from somewhere. I bought this set last 10 yrs ago.

P.S. I have more Dio I made but I didn't make a presentation to show you guys here yet. Because right now I'm quite busy with my business. I hope that I can post them soon.
:laugh:

Num,
No worries, take your time... Post them when you can.
My son and I already commented on your "ready to die" dio...
I think there are two T-rex kits, one is a stand alone and
one is in the dio set???
Thanks again...
Shawn

I like the added touch of blood drops on the ground that have dripped from the TRex as it has stormed through the village on it's path of carnage.
It may not be reality based but it is a perfect example of why we all take part in this hobby.... to have FUN.

I enjoyed looking at the pictures! Cool diorama!

I'm sorry for the German guy who had his hand chewed off!

It's very animated and fun to watch............ well done!

Regards
Noel

Thanks Noel for your comment.

I have another explorer which came together with T-Rex set, put it on another mini dio. I named it "Lost the way" occur after 2nd World war somewhere in Europe.

If you guys here would like to see, please give me a vote...hehehe....

Hi,

I'm glad to see my project was published in the 6th TnT newsletter. Especially the cover page with some talked regarding to my imaginative. Thaks, editor.

Actually, I'd see it today for both 6th and 5th ones...

Hi Shawn, glad to know that you love it.
But I wonder, I didn't mention the banana tree in this topic forum, how can you know that I can make banana tree? ;)

I can share the technique step by step for sure....I think that will be better in another topic forum...is it OK?....wait for me for a while to translate what I prepared in Thai to local community in Thailand....I will translate in bilingual....

Thanks....

num2010 wrote:
I can share the technique step by step for sure....I think that will be better in another topic forum...is it OK?

that would be wonderful and most useful to those participating in the charlie don't surf group build! :)

tips and tricks would be the appropriate subforum!

num2010 wrote:
Hi Shawn, glad to know that you love it.
But I wonder, I didn't mention the banana tree in this topic forum, how can you know that I can make banana tree? ;)

I can share the technique step by step for sure....I think that will be better in another topic forum...is it OK?....wait for me for a while to translate what I prepared in Thai to local community in Thailand....I will translate in bilingual....

Thanks....

Num,
I looked at your other site...
Great stuff...
Yes, in another forum that would be great... as Laura says.
I'm sure that it would come in handy for the Charlie don't surf build...
Thanks.
Shawn

Shawn,
As promise...have a look
http://tanksandthings.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=53&func=view&catid=36&id=36239

P.S. Feel free to contact me if you want to visit Thailand, welcome.

Back