• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Who will survive?

num2010

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I'm from Thailand and would like to show this project I made which may not realistic. I made from my imagination.
Who knows if T-Rex and war occurred in the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapons, bullets may not look as real because this is my 2nd project. Welcome for your comments and suggestion.
Thank you very much in advance.

Very nice presentation so far!

Ground work looks good, I like the random shading going on, breaks up the unitone we see often. T-Rex, what's that, some obscure Soviet Armor? ;)

Nicely done base! Only your second one? Goodness... I couldn't do that for several years!

A project done for fun. Now THAT is different! :laugh:

Regards,

Wow wow wow!
Awesome!
This is a great work and a great diorama.
I like it!
I want to see more steps as soon as to be possible, please.

See you.

Yago (from Spain)

Just amazing work , you have a natural ability in putting great depth into your colours which will always make for great dioramas .

I love the work you have done , did you enjoy the MiniArt building to build ?

Looking forward to updates .

Jenny :kiss:

Num2010 Hello, good work!. Your diorama is located in what part of Europe, France, Germany (Austria) or Belgium???? B)

Welcome to T&T, num2010. :Hiay

The diorama is looking great so far.... Thanks for posting the progress pictures.

John

Num2010 , very nice dio work/skills , ....... cool building , roads , sidewalks .

The fact that you're putting a T-Rex in it only makes it more interesting , ...... I love Sci-Fi ..............
If the Rex is as good as the work you've shown so far , ....... cool !!!
It's your build/dio , and your hobby time , ......... and most of all your mind , ........ go for it .

NUM,
Welcome aboard...
Looks great so far... Can't wait to see what T-Rex is going to
do with this place... :eek:hmy: :laugh: ;)
Shawn

hi all, thanks for comment. i didnt have a chance too upload more pic i took yet bcoz my internet is down. (i post from mobile now) i will upload more asap when i can back to the net. thanks for yr warm welcome.

moon puppy & Cheyenne
Thanks for your comment, how do you know “T-Rex”I didn’t mention in the presentation.

sharkmouth
Finally I found you here. Thanks for suggest me for another one community. Yes, that’s right. It’s my 2nd project I made but actually I made too many figures since 10 yrs ago then I didn’t continue until this year.

Kreighshoer, tomwes, YagoHLD: That’s great to see yr comment and looking forward to see the next scene.

Laurent-13
The scene I made refer the war situation between Germany and Poland. Suddenly the were fight, how T-Rex could come!!!!

I knew from the first day I built this dio...too many people may think that I'm crazy...but nothing can stop my imagination, right? I know this never happen in real life...but who knows..Hollywood may make film similar like this... ...

Again, welcome to all comments...

P.S. The solider who laid down beside the T-Rex was bite then suddenly the T-Rex heard the gun fires and drop the solider down the floor...and ran to jeep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The accessories to built this dio

num2010 wrote:moon puppy & Cheyenne
Thanks for your comment, how do you know “T-Rex”I didn’t mention in the presentation.
num2010 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I'm from Thailand and would like to show this project I made which may not realistic. I made from my imagination.
Who knows if T-Rex and war occurred in the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a fun build Num, only thing missing is some girl in a 50's hairdo screaming for her life! :woohoo:

Back