• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WEST CENTRAL MISSOURI IPMS "SHOW PIC'S"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Just to let any local guys know the West Central Missouri IPMS will be holding our annual Model Fest this coming Saturday April the 16. Online forms can be found on www.ipmswcmo.org. Everyone is welcome.

Re: WEST CENTRAL MISSOURI IPMS "MODEL FEST"

Oh I'll take some pictures.

Terry ;)

Pix WEST CENTRAL MISSOURI IPMS "MODEL FEST"

Our club went with 11 members to the Model Fest in Kansas City. We received about 20 awards for 42 entries witha total of close to 400 models displayed. My Yamaha took 1. place in Motorcycles, and my Stryker, the 20mm Flak 38 and a Spaehpanzer Luchs each took 3. So I am pretty happy with the out come.

I saw Mr. T briefly as he rushed in for judging and before I knew he was gone again so didn't have much of a chance to talk to him except a brief hello. ok here are a few pics.

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Very cool Really like the Mig 21 and being biased the Leopard 2A6. You guys are so lucky to get to see these shows first hand.
James

Good pictures, Terry I see your Walker, is that your Dragon Wagon also?

Nice work, Joe!! Glad you guys made your usual haul, sure makes me homesick!!

Good pictures, Terry I see your Walker, is that your Dragon Wagon also?

Yeah that was some of my stuff. I have more pictures I just can't seem get away from the DH9. I will upload soon.

Terry B)

Please do terry

I think the quality of some of those already shown is really very good :)

hmm...pictures or the deHavilland..pictures or the deHavilland..pictures or the deHavilland.....hmm.

Yeah, I see the problem here.

hmm...pictures or the deHavilland..pictures or the deHavilland..pictures or the deHavilland.....hmm.

Yeah, I see the problem here.

:laugh: :laugh: see what I mean! :laugh:

B)

Back