• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well I Did It, Finally ................

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Hey, with working 7 days a week since March, I finally took a couple minutes to reset my password. I'm sorry it took so long. I've really missed being around. My world is still crazy so if it seems I have been on in awhile it's just my hair and pants are on fire.

So, hello to everyone!

View media item 123337View media item 123336My child is still around also. Pretty much living in Denver since spring break started with my parents so she could play ball.

One day a Lakewood Police Commander was out driving a clone of the first police cars they had 50 years ago. Stopped by to see my Dad as he is the only one of the first 12 officers still living in town. Grace had a chance to sit in it.

The other picture is a shirt of what her life is about

Sherm, I'm glad to see Grace is still enjoying her softball. What a treat for her to be able to sit in that police car! She looks good in it!

Back