• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Welcome to the new Modelers Alliance

It looks like there is automatically a filter on the recent posts that shows only unread posts, is there a way to permanently turn that off?
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 11.38.10 PM.png

Starting Private Conversations

Members who wish to receive private messages will need to make a change in their privacy settings under their "Your Account" Once this is set you will be able to send and receive messages.

View attachment 41

If you have any questions please Ask!!
Just a reminder, if you don't enable the Start Conversations, no one can send you messages.

I know the old site had something to show the current time in the lower left corner. That was great for doing starting photos with a time stamp. I guess the new software is running on Greenwich time?

I know the old site had something to show the current time in the lower left corner. That was great for doing starting photos with a time stamp. I guess the new software is running on Greenwich time?

Have you set your time zone under your preferences?

LOL!
OK, finally found it in the preferences. It was set on Monrovia, Reykjavik. Makes more sense now.

Funny thing is I went in there yesterday and changed some things and today it was back where it was originally. I know I saved it, but oh well.

Yeah we should be about to get some time stamp thing somewhere.
Yep, it's a WIP...

Not Russian, Just the time being way off was bothering me. Found it, Fixed it. Hardest part was getting back into the profile to do the changes. Things are still a little tweaky, but it works.

Seems like an odd choice for a default time, was the software developed in the Soviet Union ? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, no. Comments to each resource will show below the resource. You can also optionally start a thread for each resource, but they are connected to the resource, not to any forum.
I don't see the comments on the Resources. Just review.

Hey Bob, I just had something funny posting a message. a warning window came up saying, "Oops, you must wait a few seconds before performing this action". after I waited and hit post everything worked fine.

Just bringing it to your attention

Back