• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

We need the MMM2024 forum set up Bob!

New guy question, what do we do now that we have the forum?
Kenny you can check all the old forums here. I think we've had a Micro scale every year.

Man looking back on those, so many images are gone.

Yeah, the Micro Modeler Month is where you choose a kit to build in the month of March. It cannot be started before midnight March 1, and has to be finished by midnight of March 31. I know aircraft are 1/72 scale or smaller, and Armor is supposed to be 1/48th or smaller. I think car models are supposed to be 1/32 or smaller, but I am not sure about ship models. They are possibly 1/700 or smaller though it is possible that there could be a size of the model maximum as well.

Someone can correct me if I am off the beaten path on this. I think I have only built aircraft and a Tie fighter in 1/72 scale.

Kenny you can check all the old forums here. I think we've had a Micro scale every year.

Man looking back on those, so many images are gone.
I went back and looked at the old "In Another World" campaign threads. That was fun too. I still may build an AKC-175 "Hound of Hell" in 1/144 scale. "Infernum ex Alto" maybe?

I looked through my stash and the only thing I have in 1:72 that is not being built is a su27 kit I got in a raffle. Guess I'll sit this out thus year.

I also have a handful of 1/48th armor kits and still have some 1/72 Bandai Star Wars kits that work under aircraft. Think I am going to just stick with the BPD. Could have done the AM 1/72 Ho229, but that kit is rather more involved than would finish in a month at this point. I also have a Fine Moldes kit of the Me410 single seat fighter, but it has the wrong canopy and I don't feel like making a buck for the correct canopy in a short time frame. If I make a form and do a correct canopy for it, maybe it will fly next year.

Special Hobby D.558-I for me.

0012d558.jpg

Back