• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Watch your Figure Completion

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again to SADave for the ribbon, the really creapy looking ribbon... :S

watchfigure_ribbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/watchfigure_ribbon.png[/img]

:rotf
I know its damn creepy The eyes were an after thought and I thought it made it creepy in a funky way that might just get more people to join in. :beer

Didn't know Dave had made a ribbon for this yet. Made this one today as I was going to start a fig and there wasn't one the other day.

WYFig_ribbon_2015.png~original
Would have been something better to watch. :laugh:

Oh well, Enjoy.

Might have to do a figure just to get them freaky eyes. :woohoo:

We could use Eagle's ribbon for a female flyer campaign.... :skipper

Didn't know Dave had made a ribbon for this yet. Made this one today as I was going to start a fig and there wasn't one the other day.

Oh well, Enjoy.
May I suggest it for the Pin Up wings build?
Its not her eyes that is following me around the whole time though :D

Oh well, Enjoy.
May I suggest it for the Pin Up wings build?
Its not her eyes that is following me around the whole time though :D

Good suggestion Dave! :good:

It's all good to me. Makes sense Dave, good suggestion. Bob I would suggest renaming the file though to something applicable for that build if used.

Glad it can be used. Lots of little cut-paste & tweak to get it done. :D

h5462193.JPG

h5338850.JPG

h0e1205e.JPG

hbbfbd1f.JPG

hf2af3d3.JPG

hc6b8504.JPG

My first figure, done to current artistic talent. Which means its just barely passable.
I mean to study the work of others and learn. Turns out, I really like figures.

Well,okay the face could use some more detailing but that really is the hardest part in figure painting in my humble opinion.
I for one really like the clothing with shadows and a bit of dirt,not bad at all,McLeod.Especially for a first try! :good: (y)

Gr,Ron.

Thanks, guys; I certainly appreciate your comments.

I'm going to try another figure, and have the Ultracast 1/35 jeep driver sitting on the bench. He'll be an exercise in trying to improve detail and skin tones. I think I've been figure hooked.

Finished my dirty German grenadier in Zeltbahn,made him a member of the 3th SS Panzer Division.

OKA12.jpg

OKA1.jpg

Can anyone spot the animal dropping? :D ;

OKA5.jpg

Well,I'm not the best figure painter around (having a bad eye condition),but I sure like doing this kind of stuff.

Gr,Ron.

Back