• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WALKING TANK-"ALL DONE"UPDATE

I started this little project a year ago and last night I finished it. It's been fun and I thank you all for your kind words and instructive comments. Here are some "all done" pictures.

Terry B)

DSC04793.JPG

DSC04794.JPG

DSC04795.JPG

DSC04796.JPG

DSC04797.JPG

DSC04798.JPG

DSC04799.JPG

DSC04800.JPG

DSC04801.JPG

DSC04802.JPG

DSC04803.JPG

DSC04804.JPG

DSC04805.JPG

DSC04806.JPG

DSC04807.JPG

DSC04808.JPG

B)

Terry, Congratulations on a great build(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Really enjoyed myself, following your progress on this one. Great imagination and skill in bringing this baby to completion!!!!

Your build got me thinking of doing something like it and got me out of a bit of a slump. Trying something different really helped. thank you, Terry.

Randy

Thanks Randy!! It helps me out of those slumps to do something that is outside the box. I'm glad to have been able to help you out.

Terry :blush:

It feels like "VICTORY" and then it's time to start something else.

Thanks MP!!

Terry ;)

Absolutely outstanding result. (y) It's been a great journey watching this unique model come together and the end result has certainly been worth the wait. Well done, sir.

Back