• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942- JUST FINISHED !

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942- Update May16th.

Hi all!

...long time without posting on this thread...but I wasn´t stop...see the my current status on this project :

...the parka was painted , the boots, trousers and acessories too. Must be done yet : the weathering on the figure,some shadows and highlights , a flat coat overall and the base-groundwork job...

Hope to finish this project next week . Well , see the photos :

Best regards for all! :drinks

Luiz,

Just FANTASTIC! :notworthy :notworthy

Me I'm with Iron Mike and the white wash helmet. Both are great good luck on that choice :frantic

Awesome work on the colors and the execution of the painting, very excellent work! (y) :drinks

Very nice, like how we can see the base coat lighten up with highlights. Really shows that technique. :popcorn

Hi all!

...long time without posting on this thread...but I wasn´t stop...see the my current status on this project :

...the parka was painted , the boots, trousers and acessories too. Must be done yet : the weathering on the figure,some shadows and highlights , a flat coat overall and the base-groundwork job...

Hope to finish this project next week . Well , see the photos :

Best regards for all! :drinks

Luiz,

Just wanted to see it on this page as well!
Great job,Luiz! (y)

Gr,Ron.

Looking very good .... Dang great painting .... Now on the Heads ..... flip a coin ... I like them Both ... :popcorn

Many thanks all of you for tne nice feedbacks... :drinks

Luiz

Hi mates!

At finally ready!...hope you like it!

Love these Alpine 120´s...

See you soon with my Hartman ´s 109 G6....

Luiz.

Back