• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942- JUST FINISHED !

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942-READY FOR PAINTING JOB.

Looking very good Luiz ..... Even if this turns out half as good as your CTA II ...... It will be a winner ..... :popcorn

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942-Update April/4th.

Thank you guys for following and commenting my thread!...very apprecite the incentive! (y)

...a smal update ... one step before the painting job :

Best regards!

Luiz.

That dude needs to pull himself together, he's gone all to pieces. :laugh: Looks swell, Luiz! (y) :drinks

That dude needs to pull himself together, he's gone all to pieces. :laugh: Looks swell, Luiz! (y) :drinks

Ok my friend...thank you very much for the support :good: ...glad you are back again :drinks

Best regards!

Luiz

Sweet.

I did the same on the mess kit, but I think mine broke off the original so I opted for wire. Did Alpine suggest/provide that or was the wire on the sculpt and you removed it?

Sweet.

I did the same on the mess kit, but I think mine broke off the original so I opted for wire. Did Alpine suggest/provide that or was the wire on the sculpt and you removed it?

Thank you ausf...Alpine did it ...it is so fragile...the mine broke , so I did a new one with wire.

Best!

Luiz

Waffen SS - KHARKOV 1942- SOME CHIPPING....

Hi all!

...starting the painting and trying some chipping effects...see the sequence...note that the skin tones aren´t ready yet...

See you in the next!

Luiz.

I really like the way you did the faded White Wash on the helmet,most convincing Luiz! (y) :notworthy

Gr,Ron.

Fantastic job on the white wash Luiz. Really looks like a worn piece of equipment (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

That helmet ROCKS! :ro: Excellent work as always, my friend! (y) :drinks

Absolutely perfect Luiz!!!

What did you use for the aluminum undercoat?

Tom

Back