• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C

Dubau

A good friend Ed gave me this kit so I thought I would build it.

It's a small little kit but I see there is no stand :frantic

SAM_4874_zpsxgiqhms5.jpg

SAM_4886_zpscz1jywqg.jpg

SAM_4898_zpsn3w0o87t.jpg

SAM_4903_zpsu0gdg8ll.jpg

:skipper So, yer finally gonna start that thing ay Bud!?! B) No stand? What do the instructions say about it? :idonno Could always get some fishin' line & hang it from the ceiling... :hmmm

Just hang it on some fishing line as Ed said

I always wanted to build one of these Sadly we dont have many SciFi models here I will be :skipper

:popcorn

Thanks guys and I will think of things to put it on.

That's right Gerry. 2 kits now WTF where is Bud and what did you do with him ? :facepalm

OK some news from the BUDMAN !

I am on hold on all modeling.... O NO ! Sam's got out of the Navy boot camp. They said she has PTSD from like I do from losing her brother and mother with in 2 years. I am on med's for my PTSD and I think she needs to be on something. Well anyway she is going to come out here to CA and live with me so that means I have to move and I am looking and looking and looking for a place she me and her now. I NEED to be out of here by the end on May.

DAM DAM DAM I am to DAM old for moving again. I just want a place I can live and never have to move again.

So until then I am on hold and packing what I have up and so on.

Bud

Back