• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

update 6th November.....1/72 RAZORCREST(from the Mandalorian)completed

Beautiful work Ian! :tens:

I definitely want to get my hands on one of those
Thanks Dave, I highly recomend it. There are a couple of other companies releasing this in the same scale now, AMT and maybe Hasbro. From what I have seen the Revell option still looks the best of the bunch.

Thanks Dave, I highly recomend it. There are a couple of other companies releasing this in the same scale now, AMT and maybe Hasbro. From what I have seen the Revell option still looks the best of the bunch.

Yeah, I didn't know so I got the AMT kit which doesn't mention a scale. I might have to go get a Revell one to be sure it's 1/72 scale.

Ian, thanks for the offer of painting tips. I'll be sending a few PM's once I get started.

Yeah, I didn't know so I got the AMT kit which doesn't mention a scale. I might have to go get a Revell one to be sure it's 1/72 scale.

Ian, thanks for the offer of painting tips. I'll be sending a few PM's once I get started.
I believe the AMT (Round 2) kit is also 1/72 scale Mark. While the kit might not have a scale printed on it or the instruction sheet, it is listed on Round 2 site as 1/72.

Round 2 Mandalorian.jpg

Oh good! That is so awesome that I got the right scale! Thank you; I'll be starting that one soon hopefully, as well as my 1/72 scale Millennium Falcon.

Back