• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II"TEA TIME IN NORMANDY"

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Saving my pennies for a set of Resin Cast tracks to replace the crappie one's in the kit, but more painting to come.

B)

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Those kit tracks are the only things that put me off getting one - looking forward to seeing your replacements :popcorn

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Those kit tracks are the only things that put me off getting one - looking forward to seeing your replacements :popcorn

The kit tracks are really not right at all and they are about 4 links too short. This subject is something else Dragon could come out with someday.

B)

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Check out the Riich kit Terry. It is incredible.
James

You know I saw one of those while cruising around E-Bay yesterday. Never heard of the company before.

:hmmm

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

In my travels around the model sites they all say that the Riich kit is the cats meow. :eek:hyeah

Tony lee

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

I have the RSO Schlepper and the UC Mk1. Look like really nice kits.
James

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

You should do a review to show them off a little.

:D

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Did some shading and a wash. Next I will do some highlighting.

Terry

DSC09477.JPG

DSC09478.JPG

DSC09479.JPG

DSC09480.JPG

DSC09481.JPG

DSC09482.JPG

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Jeez, Terry- I turn around and it's all the way to the painting stage :drinks ! Really nice work- your paint technique is gorgeous. What odd little bugs these things are! :soldier

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Jeez, Terry- I turn around and it's all the way to the painting stage :drinks ! Really nice work- your paint technique is gorgeous. What odd little bugs these things are! :soldier

Yeah I would like to have a real one to run around in.

Thanks!

UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.II

Yeah it would be fun to rip around in one unless of course you were being shot at. Not much room to hide in one of those. Great work so far Terry! (y)

Back