• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Uncle Tony's Completions

Dang I sure hope a lot of you folks didn't back out on me. If Warren can put in all that extra effort on a sub-par kit to get it finished my feeling would sure take a hit if the rest of you didn't. :bat

Make this old man happy and Get-Them-Done
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Nothing motivates like guilt....:soldier

I'm on it big guy, already pulled out the Morser and have been working on bits and pieces.

And here is my little SPG :)

IMG_93851.JPG

Nov 9th 2016

Are we done Yet?
Only six out of eleven or twelve entries have been posted in the completion thread??????
Do you need some extra time to finish like Iron Mike or just haven't remembered to post your completed pictures?
Remember ONLY the subject model will be judged. Figures,stowage or dios are on you and are not required for judging.

Big James has donated a great prize so I think it's his privilege to do the judging.

The election is over and "Happy Days are Here Again".
My phone has not rung one time all day thank God. (y)

Nov 9th 2016

Are we done Yet?
Only six out of eleven or twelve entries have been posted in the completion thread??????
Do you need some extra time to finish like Iron Mike or just haven't remembered to post your completed pictures?
Remember ONLY the subject model will be judged. Figures,stowage or dios are on you and are not required for judging.

Big James has donated a great prize so I think it's his privilege to do the judging.

The election is over and "Happy Days are Here Again".
My phone has not rung one time all day thank God. (y)

Ain't that the damn truth!

Wish I could have completed this Tony. Work schedule just got out of hand, haven't had much time for anything else.

Your campaign, your call, wanna button it up or keep it open?

Back