• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

UH-1D HUEY "Slick" ITALIERI 1:48

Congratulation Arturius,

I took too many steps back so my build will need to be moved to Ground Power. I will continue it though as a lot of information made it to me at the last moment.

Regards,

I'm running against time... :D

Rain in Curitiba/Brazil, are 19:24pm, and problems are making things dificult...
like they say on Transformers:

"No sacrifice, no victory!"

I like impossible things, i get a little nervous,but keep the fait...

close do midnight I say if I had finished or not.

Cheers! :mpup

:popcorn

GO ART!!!

you're an hour ahead of me, I'm UTC/GMT -4 hours, you're -3 I'll stay up waiting for your completion. Go man Go!

Time is up Art, if you got a finished photo you need to post it soon. If not, sorry bud, you gave it a good effort.

ok, i'm with a problem with my photos to upload in the pc...I',m working on it...
i promisse i'll post soon as I can, maybe together with rest of photos.

i have done it the huey. Could be?

sorry, i'm alredy feeling bad for cause so many problem...

First of all
prove of the crime:
hueyfinish001.jpg

hueyfinish002.jpg

hueyfinish003.jpg

How i had a tecnical problem, i leave timed the picture. But I wasn't able to abilty the clock on the picture, to leave on the register was 23:41p.m. when take the picture. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

well, that thing up above make in less than 10 days, counts? :idonno

My apology, for post the picture so late. My pc have a bug, and some times don't reconize the picture machine. I had to format my computer. This is the cause, the other message i tip from my cell phone.

And other thing, I'm very tired work almost 20hrs to finish this model today, I don't remember if I've to make "finals" picturs of the model, but tomorrow I do it...

I hope from my heart that could be consider part of the campaing. My family give me a lot of rooting to finish on time, was very cool, it's hard to them rooting in one of my hobbys. :ro:

And to finis the tiping today, I apreciate what you have done for me. The people here in MA are unique. The most important thing, was the pleasure in participate in something like this campaing's and count with the suport of you guys. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
In special moon puppy and Kreighshoer (someday I learn your names)

Cheers!!! :mpup

well - i will have this discussed with terry and bob (moon puppy)! terry (MrT) is the head of the campaigns!

and my name is laura!

Arturius,

Even if you don't make it, congratulations! You did finish the kit.

When you have time, I'd like better photos to enjoy the markings better. Yes, I was hoping that the kit would be one of the 174th AHC Sharks.

Regards,

ok! post your huey in the completion summary - better pics please to make saúl happy - and claim your ribbon!

and please - next time, next campaign do not wait until the last second to enter ... with a timeframe of 9-12 months, our campaigns are really long enough to start and finish a model in time!

Arturius,

Even if you don't make it, congratulations! You did finish the kit.

When you have time, I'd like better photos to enjoy the markings better. Yes, I was hoping that the kit would be one of the 174th AHC Sharks.

Regards,

ok! post your huey in the completion summary - better pics please to make saúl happy - and claim your ribbon!

and please - next time, next campaign do not wait until the last second to enter ... with a timeframe of 9-12 months, our campaigns are really long enough to start and finish a model in time!

Laura, first I need to thank the suport and rooting, I'm glad to had maked.

And for sure I'won't do this again, because the results could be better with more time. But this campaing it's one that I really want to participate.

Cheers

congrats Art! Mo better pictures for sure.

thank you Bob, this happen beacuse of you guys. The understanding about the deadline and the pics.

I sow youpost the some pics on the completion summary. I haven't taken better photos yet, i post them again to claim the ribbon?

Cheers :mpup

Back