• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Type 97 "Shi-Ki" Command Tank, 1/35. Finished.

Hi Friends,

For my start in this forum, I like to show you my latest work finished, a Type 97 "Shi-Ki" Command Car in the Malaya Campaign. The kit is an Azimut conversion over the oldie but goldie Tamiya kit.

I try to do a finish the more realistic possibe, all paint details and effects, without any small zones I cannot saw in pictures, was straight from real pictures.

I hope you like it.

Shi-ki_50.jpg

Shi-ki_51.jpg

Shi-ki_52.jpg

Shi-ki_53.jpg

Shi-ki_54.jpg

Shi-ki_55.jpg

Shi-ki_56.jpg

Shi-ki_57.jpg

Thanks a Lot and Best Regards.

Hi, very well done.... congratulations ;)
Welcome aboard :) but tell us something about yourself in "Jenny's friends" section..

Cheers :cheer:

Massimo

Hi All,
I like to thank all by your kinds comments about my model, and for the Welcome, THANK YOU.
When I have a bit of time, I will publish some things about me, in the Jenny's friends forum.
Bes Regards All.

Glad you started posting here. This is really nice. I hope we see more of your work.
Great finishing on this. Give this the right background and it could be a 1:1 cover shot

Excellent job Joaquin! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I don't know as to why the double post- however the kudos were worth a repeat.

Interesting work, I congratulate!
Saw the beginning of construction and I try to find still the information on this conversion Azimut. Probably this set any more is not issued?
And the board number 610 is real number or your imagination?
Yours faithfully, Andrey.

Hi my friends,

Thanks all again for your words, you are very kindly-

Andrey, the Azimut conversion was a personal gift by Raymond Giuliani, the Steel Masters magazine chief redactor, I don't know if it is now avalaible.

The "610" was the number I have in the decal sheet, in the picurras I have I cannot saw any real plate number.

Best Regards All.

Re:Type 97

Joaquin G. Gazquez wrote:
Hi my friends,

Thanks all again for your words, you are very kindly-

Andrey, the Azimut conversion was a personal gift by Raymond Giuliani, the Steel Masters magazine chief redactor, I don't know if it is now avalaible.

The "610" was the number I have in the decal sheet, in the picurras I have I cannot saw any real plate number.

Best Regards All.
Thanks for the answer!
This conversion set - RAR. Such in catalogs Azimut is not present. To you costs is proud of this complete set! Truth in catalogs MR model is such set for conversion and I have plans for construction of the given model.
Whether there are at you in even plans others Japanese tanks? I very much love this theme.
Good luck, Andrey.

Superbly built painted and weathered :)

Youve already made a great addition to a already great site !:)

Hi Andrey and Andy,

Andrey, MR Model have a good conversions too, you can try on it, I think it will be a great model also, in the next future I haven't planned to do another one japanese tank, but sure I'll build more, I build also Chi-Ha, and a Chi-Ro Ot-Su model.

The latest Fine Molds Isuzu truck, is very interesting also for me.

Thanks for your words.

Andy, thanks for your words, I'm very grateful.

Best Regards both, Joaquin.

Back