• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two more mouths to feed

Tim A.

This is what happens when my stepdaughter's Chihuahua and her neighbor's miniature Pinscher
get together.

This is Tucker and Bella. Arrrrrgh...ok Yeah I think their cute :mpup

Tim
tucker_1_20100829_2047634265.jpg

bella_2_20100829_1319359786.jpg

look cha-hua hua with attitude.......they are cute........ if i lived closer I would want one . My boston terrier needs a friend , he has already raised the cat to think she is a long tailed puppy. But moses needs a friend. Yes his name is moses and he dosent know he is a dog he just thinks he is a hairy child .

Cute little tykes. I think my cays would eat them for breakfast though. If somehow you end up with a pure German Shepard or pure Chocolate Lab give me a call :laugh:

Still though, way cute.

JAmes

Well Jenny I wish they would finish it! I shelved it in favor of what I thought would be a speedier project. Tucker would look great in a tanker helmet :D

Guru, I love Boston Terrier's. these little guys took to our boxer right off, I guess they think shes momma.

Will do James. We've also got a 11 yr old cat. She just stares at them, breakfast may be what she's got on her mind too :evil:

Tim

Mike, I'm working on the hats. Tucker has got to have a pair of goggles too.

Bob, I guess they are trying or already recognizing this combo as a breed? Mister frisky paws just happened to be a Minpin.

Tim

Tim , very cool pups , ........ now all you have to do is teach them to guard the Ponderossa , .........

" Tucker , Bella , .......... put out them smokes and drop them chew toys , ...... we got cats in the wire !!! "

30vg7m0-1.png

:laugh: I third that! ol' "Machine Gun Mutt" looks like hes ready for action.

Rigger, we also have another Chihuahua mixer named Lucy, Thats four dogs total!

Guru, you should see them after they have had some formula, their tummy's are scraping the ground :laugh:

Tim

Dioramix wrote:
Two sweeties!

You must give them the driver license for the Panther! :laugh:

:lol: they would almost fit! Bella is the runt but already has shown Tuck who the commander is.

Tim

Back