• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpy 1/35 Mi 24V

Looking good Paul!
thumbsup.gif

Heck yeah. Now I have to garner the time to get this thing going again. It seems that the estrogen pumps here are in overdrive so I now have a bunch of things to get before Christmas gets here.

Come on Paul, don't bogart the photo you have after the masks were removed. I have seen it and it is really good.

While applying the masks I came to the conclusion that these weren't a perfect fit. So I just applied them the best I could and made do with what I had. I know that the colors look very contrasty but there is a method to my madness. I am planning to do some heavy weathering to give the rhino that used look. so hang on and Ill give another update later. Right now my grand daughters have an order in for a couple of large scale resin figures.

I appreciate all of the wonderful comments. I clear coated with Alclad Clear Kote last night and I started the decalling process. There wasn't much for this bird but the Russian variant has a bunch more to go through as far as decals. Because of the camo colors the Czech roundels all but totally disappeared when I applied them. not too much in the way of high contrast. Next is appliing the gear doors and fiddly bits and weathering but not necessarily in that order.

pic share

I have a light box set up that Ill use when this is done. Thanks for looking in.

Back