• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter ML-20 152mm Mod 1937(Standard)

After I assembled the remaining track for the other side I installed the front cap and fenders.

Looking at a blurry photo of the rear it looked like the tail lights were behind the lower bed panel
and not on the face of it. I shaved them off,drilled holes just a tad smaller than the outer rim of the lights and installed them on the back side.
Not a huge detail to correct but it looks better even if you only see it in your minds eye.

NASCAR Talladega is on,got to go. :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

Looks very good Tony nice save on the taillights ..... My tractor on the other Hand I was just building ..... I hope there weren't any corrections I needed to do ..... Watching a master at work ...... :popcorn

After I assembled the remaining track for the other side I installed the front cap and fenders.

Looking at a blurry photo of the rear it looked like the tail lights were behind the lower bed panel
and not on the face of it. I shaved them off,drilled holes just a tad smaller than the outer rim of the lights and installed them on the back side.
Not a huge detail to correct but it looks better even if you only see it in your minds eye.

NASCAR Talladega is on,got to go. :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

:soldier

Back