• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony lee's DML Late StuG IV

He's Back :Hiay

After the little paint work on the Early StuG IV this morning I jumped in on my Late StuG GB entry.
It sure does go faster when it's pretty much a repeat of what you just built. :eek:hyeah

Progress report:

I've found one gig in the instructions which I will reveal tomorrow.

It's been a long day and it's time to relax.
Freezing rain is a comin down :(

Tony lee

Instruction Correction:

Step #2
Don't use part #B2/3

In Step #3 the correct ones appear but are not numbered, they are S 6/7

Also on the idler adjuster housing the end caps are shown as A23/25 but there is no 25s just 23s so
don't look for the 25s.

HTH
Tony lee

Today is the first day of winter and it came in with a BANG.

Great day for the hobby though.

Saturday Update:

Its been a good one for me :dance
Tony lee

Good Morning :Hiay

Monday morning progress report for you.
Cleaned up and assembled wheels during the football games yesterday and added more parts this morning.

After breakfast i'll finish out the day with more parts and tools.

See Ya Later
Tony lee :D

Thanks for the heads up Tony. Not sure if I have the same kit on the way or not.

Shoot, you're going to be done here in the next day or two! :soldier

Monday Afternoon Update:

Base color 50/50 mix of Tamiya Dark Yellow/Desert Sand.

It's been another long day at the bench and I plan on shutting down the shop for the next two days,yeah right. :idonno

Here's wishing all my good buddies out there around the world the best over the Holidays and please be careful will you.

Merry Christmas
Tony lee and Catherine :good:

I just talked to Mike on the phone, told him at the rate you're going your stug would be yellow by now...I thought I was joking :rotf

Merry Christmas Tony and Catherine :mpup

The Force Is With You Pup :zen :eek:hmy:

When I get on a roll it's R O C K and R O L L and I just can't stop myself. :dance

Merry Christmas Boss

Tony lee and Catherine

Back