• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pvt Mutt Tony Lee ??

Tojo72

Anybody know the whereabouts of Tony Lee,I have not seen him at any of the places he used to post regularly.I noticed he hasn't posted in his academy here for a year.
Hope he is okay,anybody hear anything.

I have not heard from him in a while. I thought I had his phone number but last time I looked he was not in my contacts.

Yeah, I haven't seen him around at all....really hope he is OK.
Has anyone checked the new Planet Armor. Can't see without a login.

I remember Tony lost his wife a while back. He seems to have drifted into silent mode. I understand that as I also lost my wife many years ago. It can be hard to keep motivated at times. I also hope he is OK. Sometimes it is a good thing to reach out to folks that are single. It might be the only contact they have all day.

On a another forum he didn't checked since January 25th, 2020,lets hope he is alright and found another hobby .

Last edited:
Back