• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Tobruk - November 1942" Diorama

Hi all,

this is my new diorama project.... B) I've started to highlight the groundwork... Sorry for the bad picture, I promise I will take better pics tomorrow... :blush:

Thanks for looking and for your comments.

Massimo :)

DSC_0007.jpg

ok, so far so good. What's the plan? You have a lot of open space. I see some track marks, some fence lines, what is going in?

Re:

slodder wrote:
ok, so far so good. What's the plan? You have a lot of open space. I see some track marks, some fence lines, what is going in?

Thanks Slodder... No, indeed aren't fence lines but only toothpicks to mark where figures will be placed. The diorama will depict a german bunker captured by the British during the last offensive of 1942 and there will be three vehicles ( Matilda, Universal Carrier and Humber staff car) and 12 figures... :side:

Cheers :cheer:

Massimo

Re:

JSteinman wrote:
Looks great so far. Are any of the vehicles built yet?

Thank you.. :) Yes, the vehicles and the figures are built yet.... About two years for complete all the stuff.... :evil: :angle

Massimo :cheer:

Thank you Chris... :) Well, the groundwork is made from Das "Terracotta" with sand and rocks, all painted with acrilic sand color...Then washed with water colors and hilighted with oils. I hope this could be useful... :huh:

Massimo

Massimo, I like the idea and I like the dio.
I would like to see more things soon.

See you!

Yago.

"I gloriosi nostri colori. Splenderanno sempre magica Juve vinci per noi..."

Re:

YagoHLD wrote:
Massimo, I like the idea and I like the dio.
I would like to see more things soon.

See you!

Yago.

"I gloriosi nostri colori. Splenderanno sempre magica Juve vinci per noi..."

Hi Yago, I will post new pics very soon...

"I gloriosi nostri colori. Splenderanno sempre magica Juve vinci per noi... :whistle: I am very pleased to see you know the himn of the "Magica Juventus".... ;) (y) :drink :mpup

Hi all, sorry for the delay but I was in holiday .... :dude :gogo

Some new pics as I promised... The dio finally taking shape. Still lack many stuffs, especially a flag that it making me damn... :evil: :arrrg :whistle:

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks !

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

From the closeup I can see that you are using Tamiya's sandbags. Any chance of replacing those with some putty ones? They come off as a bit stiff.

Back