• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I LATE PRODUCTION-INTERIOR WORK

Mr T I am sure you will do this build justice and produce something that George and the rest of us will be proud of.

And George keep ya chin up mate we are thinking of you.

Gatto

I'm sure gonna try!

:D

I have base painted the running gear and the interior of the tiger. The base paint is Tamiya Dark Yellow for the wheels and sprockets as well as the areas behind the wheels. Then the oil wash of burnt sienna and then a dry brush of white and dark yellow. This is really just the first step as other colors will be added later. Next in preparation of working on the interior I painted it a red primer which is a mixture of Tamiya Hull Red and Flat Red. I have decided to put the zimmert on myself. I am using Tamiya putty. It looks a little rough to me, but maybe I will get better at it as I go. Here are some pictures of the progress so far.

Terry B)

DSC08736.JPG

DSC08737.JPG

DSC08742.JPG

DSC08741.JPG

Finally the interior parts came in and work has begun. The transmission and final drive is almost done with the driver and co-driver seats next. Here are some progress pictures.

Terry B)

DSC08753.JPG

DSC08754.JPG

DSC08755.JPG

DSC08757.JPG

DSC08758.JPG

B)

Like the pirate code, they are more or less guidelines. :laugh: Arrr! Arrrr'nt you glad you have that Tiger book full of details now? :dance

Like the pirate code, they are more or less guidelines. :laugh: Arrr! Arrrr'nt you glad you have that Tiger book full of details now? :dance

Yes, but even with the book there are still some blank spots. However just being able to look through the hatches how much can you reall see.

B)

Looks like fun Terry Your doing a great job (y) I agree with Randy that wheel wash looks spot on.

Back