• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I LATE PRODUCTION-INTERIOR WORK

Well it's certainly a heavy-hearted project,I know you will do a great job on a great kit.

T ,

George sounds like a really Cool Dude ! Give Him a big hug from Me th next time you see him !! As SHARK mentioned feel free to check out My build . There's a few "particulars that you should know about to really make it Wittmann's .

Wittmann Last - 007, it was an April '44 production late Kommand Tiger I ... also .. You may want to make th 007 decals as there is NO After market set that is accurate .... although .. If you have a Stencil you could paint them & there is some key placement of some other markings & th Turret Numbers etc.

I'm lookin forward to seein this come together !!

Rock out Big T :yipee

\m/

:erik

T ,

George sounds like a really Cool Dude ! Give Him a big hug from Me th next time you see him !! As SHARK mentioned feel free to check out My build . There's a few "particulars that you should know about to really make it Wittmann's .

Wittmann Last - 007, it was an April '44 production late Kommand Tiger I ... also .. You may want to make th 007 decals as there is NO After market set that is accurate .... although .. If you have a Stencil you could paint them & there is some key placement of some other markings & th Turret Numbers etc.

I'm lookin forward to seein this come together !!

Rock out Big T :yipee

\m/

:erik

Thanks Erik!! Already have the thread bookmarked. I'm going to concentrate on the hull interior to start with.

B)

You know it was late last night when I got home and I looked through the kit, but I don't know if I saw any markings in the box or not. Let me look tonight to see for sure. The kit has the star antenna in plastic. I am looking for things to add right now. Like engine compartment and exterior PE. I will do closer inventory tonight.

I got you covered on decals for one "Tank Ace." Check your box to see if the Wittman figure is there. If not, I will send mine. Also, in the plastic box with goodies seen in the photo:

DSC08557.JPG

You have the screens and one of the metal tubes used for the antenna holder. I have an Eduard Tiger I Late fret (designed for the AFV Club kit) which I can send you for the tool holders as I already used the grills and skirts.

Regards,

Sorry Saul it's been a busy weekend. No bench time. I have a figure. The other stuff should be fine like you said.

Thanks for all the help.

Terry !!

Well the journey begins. I finished step one by assembling torsion arms in preparation of adding the road wheels and sprockets.

Terry :D

DSC08568.JPG

DSC08569.JPG

B) Great model, great salute to another of our clan with the big C.

Good luck Mr T,
I am sure you will do this subject proud. A fine kit too and getting hard to find - the early batch had all the good gear while the later run with the different box art left most of it out.

Looking forward to this one.

Ian.

B) Great model, great salute to another of our clan with the big C.

Good luck Mr T,
I am sure you will do this subject proud. A fine kit too and getting hard to find - the early batch had all the good gear while the later run with the different box art left most of it out.

Looking forward to this one.

Ian.

Thanks Ian!

I guess it's time to get back to something sensible so tonight I completed all the running gear and they are ready for painting the base coat. I will do this while I'm waiting the arrival of a brand new Verlinden full interior. Here is my proof of progress.

Terry B)

DSC08729.JPG

DSC08730.JPG

Mr T I am sure you will do this build justice and produce something that George and the rest of us will be proud of.

And George keep ya chin up mate we are thinking of you.

Gatto

Back