• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I LATE PRODUCTION-INTERIOR WORK

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I have a great friend named George Redden who has terminal cancer. He more than likely won't see another summer through. Last night he gave me some figures and a couple models. He told me he would really like me to do what I do to a Tiger I Late and put a full interior in it. Well George I would be honored. So this is for George.

Terry B)

image.jpg

DSC08555.JPG

DSC08557.JPG

Excellent choice of modeler on George's part. I am sure he'll be thrilled.

This disease is culling our friends at an alarming rate!

Regards,

Thanks Guys! George told me he intended to make this a Michael Wittmann tank so that's what I'm gonna do.

B)

Terry,

Do you have what you need as in markings, command antennas, etcetera? I have several releases and not all of them had it included.

PM me if you need anything.

Regards,

Terry,

Do you have what you need as in markings, command antennas, etcetera? I have several releases and not all of them had it included.

PM me if you need anything.

Regards,

Thanks Saul!!!

You know it was late last night when I got home and I looked through the kit, but I don't know if I saw any markings in the box or not. Let me look tonight to see for sure. The kit has the star antenna in plastic. I am looking for things to add right now. Like engine compartment and exterior PE. I will do closer inventory tonight.

Terry :D

Hi MrT

Isnt George the guy who made that wonderful dio of a crashed japanese airplane ?
Please salut him from me.

Its clear where the CTA campaign is ment for...very sad...

Willem

Hi MrT

Isnt George the guy who made that wonderful dio of a crashed japanese airplane ?
Please salut him from me.

Its clear where the CTA campaign is ment for...very sad...

Willem

Yes George did make a diorama like that. Our model club has created a new special award for creativity in model building in George's honor last night. He was speechless.

Thanks Willem!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting George last May and I think this will be a fitting tribute to him. Stay strong, George! (y)

More one great person, fight against this ugly disease. Be strong George

Terry, nobody better than you to make this great building in George Honor!!! :notworthy
So get this tank ready!!! :soldier

And give my salut to your friend George and his family.

Cheers

Art

Check out Erik's cool build of Wittman's last tank:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/just-like-the-real-thing/60989-wittmans-last-drink-aug-8th-44

Regards,

Back