• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I LATE PRODUCTION-INTERIOR WORK

Looks like fun Terry Your doing a great job (y) I agree with Randy that wheel wash looks spot on.

Thanks! Working with all this resin is slow work and with bad instructions it's even worse.

B)

Looks like fun Terry Your doing a great job (y) I agree with Randy that wheel wash looks spot on.

Thanks! Working with all this resin is slow work and with bad instructions it's even worse.

B)

Yea i know what you mean. resin can be a slow job but it has its virtues Once its off its pouring blocks its ok. As for bad instructions ? I dont know how they get away with this ? There really is no excuse given the research these guys must do to produce the resin !! I'm mean they must have all the drawings and pictures they need to do a half decent job on the words.

B)

Yea i know what you mean. resin can be a slow job but it has its virtues Once its off its pouring blocks its ok. As for bad instructions ? I dont know how they get away with this ? There really is no excuse given the research these guys must do to produce the resin !! I'm mean they must have all the drawings and pictures they need to do a half decent job on the words.

Well I guess if it's too easy it wouldn't be fun. :rotf

B)

As long as modellers by the resin kits with the poor instructions there's not much incentive for the manufacturers to improve them. VBG.

Some instructions are almost like, "This is what the parts look like. This is what it looks like assembled. Good luck getting it done."

I agree that there is no reason given the research and the cost for a resin kit that the instructions in them can't be a whole lot better and clearer. Then again, some styrene kits come with very confusing instructions too.

Cheers

Back