• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Three Queens.......

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Not to sure which one I should attempt to finish, so I will put to you guys. All three have been kinda bugging me to work on again :good:

I will let this ride for a couple to 4 weeks before getting started

A) S Tank

DSC09061_zps111aa25f.jpg

B) M12

DSC09064_zpsc7aa743f.jpg

C) Roadster Pick up Hot Rod

DSC09066_zpsfb6da9bd.jpg

Dragon Karl

Okay I decided to drop the above three and work on this monster. It is Dragons Karl, 54cm Morser. I got the kit a number of years ago for dirt cheap. It sat around and and around, I was thinning out the stash and pulled it out to sell. I looked at it on top of the stack and just could not let it go. Well started to stick some parts together that night. I have been working on it on and off, but lately it had migrated out to the garage. I was out there last weekend and blow the dust off and said I think it is time to finish it.

I have not done any real detailing to it. I did some casting texture, plugged some open gaps and that is really it. Big kit.

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00452~0.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

Will post some photos with a date soon :good:

Dragon Karl

Well with the Shelf Queen we really don't need the start up photos because well, they already started. :soldier

:popcorn

Back