• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return to the monastery.

Well as you can see it's been a while since my last post in this thread. The reason was not happy with the scene or the monastery so I decided to do a good turn. Changing the monastery for this one of Verlinden.

Image reference from forum.
148516813.jpg

Gradually I've been changing the ground and raised some industry to the new monastery. The land has some base color and lights.

IMG_0015-1.jpg

My idea is rather dry ground as the Puma from Applied Modelling in Normandy Volume 2 Vignettes and Scenarios. We'll see if we can approach.

Reference image from forum.
ej.jpg

Whit the building

IMG_0014-1.jpg

Partial reconstruction of the wall. The building still does not support x sectors well but that the trick soon.

IMG_0008.jpg

Working in the basement of the monastery with vegetation. Now this wall parallel will be shorter and somewhat broader in the areas of curves and the bottom of it but not much else.

IMG_0013-1.jpg

Eventually use the 250/1 which, paradoxically, had thought at first to the scene and then discarded and now is back again.

This will be his position in the scene

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

While one group of infantry rests and eats lying at the foot of the monastery. A rogue has borrowed some elements of the monastery (do not know the exact names ... find out and tell) the kind used by priests layer around the neck and throwing item with the holy water and it has become bless the vehicle to laughter and looks of surprised they are there. I think now it should be renamed something like Holy trip.

The cemetery sector as such will be their graves but no digging.

We will use the figures show.

Reference image in the forum.

ST.jpg

Other figures.

1014.jpg

0662.jpg

0624.jpg

Surely some others such as sleeping under the tree and things that can define or evaluate later.

I leave you one more picture of the land at daylight.

IMG_0002.jpg

Well we move forward after this small shift of 180 º
Thank for watch.

Thanks for the support friends. While we continue with some goodies. I've added a section of ground to generate a gap in what is for me an important part of the interior. The piece was created as Gypsum.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Ideas on the pedestal. Two options for viewing this area although I have to go to a santery shop to see it so take it as no more than 2 options.

IMG_0078.jpg

Verlinden.

IMG_0079.jpg

I had the following idea to give more play to the column and the roof to see what you think. The idea is that the column sotenga 2 large wooden beams that support the ends of the roof so he could work with various elements of stone, wood, wall.
techo.jpg

With the help of my friend Yago Alonso I can leave them a tour of the roof structure.

estructura.gif

On the other hand work on the tree. Branches are still lacking on the sides and in the glass. I used the morning to do some shots and I have also been several washings to the trunk with Dark Brown Vallejo Panzer and adding black to the area of the roots and holes.

IMG_0149-1.jpg

I presented the tree on the ground because I have to look good branches as being on the edge of the rear is very fair. On the other hand want the longest branch back to the center and therefore the poscición of them is important to check.
As to the burial ground and the tree area where anger is clearly in progress.

Views

IMG_0156-1.jpg

IMG_0157-1.jpg

IMG_0158-1.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Thanks for watch.

LE2 ,

I like th re-work . Looks Great. Th animation is really cool & a great visual aid !! Awesome stuff , great assortment of figures too !

Thanks for the support friends. While some advances in the area of the cemetery. The photos are not the best but the idea was to show a little so far. There are still many details to work more to adjust the way add details here and there a small fallen branch to go to give life and volume. We also evaluate the amount of crosses and headstones elements that have the industry and its distribution. From here take the opportunity to thank Yago Alonso's patience and willingness to the project.

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

I also sleep a nap under the tree. LOL

IMG_0267-1.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0262-1.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Thanks for the support guys. Now Im back. While we continue with this project. I've been thinking a lot in during the holidays approach from some improvements that I am doing at this time.

I show a portion of the fence to the perimeter of the wall. I got a part to see how it looked and share. This all made with evergreen and some leftover FG.

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Presented in the field. The rest directly against the wall of the monastery to make it for the photos

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

This is the sector most comprehensive of it and be surrounded by vines. My idea is to let the front with a sweeping view of the tombs and the character who sleeps under the new tree.

One idea I have in mind in this photo retouching.

IMG_0724.jpg

The idea of containing and limiting the area is interesting and adds some nuances (iron oxide) and gives the wall tension then diluted to the sector of the sleeper and the tree.

Thanks for watch.

PD: Thanks Moon for ask and interested in the project and thanks Yago for alerting and your contributions as always.

Wow Lechu-- your work is inspiring...makes me also want to go take a nap under a nice summer tree...only a few more months ;)

Thanks for the support friends during my vacation I traveled groves and trees in general looked and confirm something that was already feeling. That the tree is not served. Reasons. I had the trunk texture. The branches were L lying in the trunk and had no logical path. Coming back from them and get more material after it apart and recreate it again texturice all its major branches. Climbed the tree trunk is 50 cm x about 7 meters high.

Well all these questions have led me to this point.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075-1.jpg

Over the table.

IMG_0080.jpg

Whit other elements in the sector.

IMG_0082.jpg

I think now the tree has more prescence and a certain tension in their branches. Sumaré cluster then some more, but once mounted to the ground to touch a bit more than any other sector.

Thanks for watch

Back