• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return to the monastery.

Hello Le2,

As a learning-diorama builder I follow your great project step by step :popcorn
So far it is beautyful, and your figures are excellent !
I just hope one day I will be half as good as you.

Compliments and go on !

Willem

Thanks Willem.

Well another figurine almost ready. A Panzer Officer Verlinden looking at a map that will rest on the 250-1.

IMG_0069-1.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074-1.jpg

IMG_0068-1.jpg

Deep breath now that there are still two more characters and maybe a dog.

Regards and thanks for being on the other side.

Thanks a lot friends.

Moon the pattern is Oak Leaf Pattern A Green Dominant.

I reference in this book.

Camuflage Uniform of the Waffen SS Part 1.

Oak Leaf Patterns A&B
Plan Tree Patterns 1-6

J. Borsarello. ISAO GALGAO PUBLICATIONS.

Thnaks for watch.

Thanks friend.

Some more small advances over 2 elements.

First: An old bicycle Italeri. To which still needs work in the leather seat.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

And second head of its owner.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0084-2.jpg

On the horizon i can see the finishing line but now when I have to more calmer in the advance. So ittle by little.

Regards and thanks for watch.

Thanks friend.

Some more small advances over 2 elements.

First: An old bicycle Italeri. To which still needs work in the leather seat.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

And second head of its owner.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0084-2.jpg

On the horizon i can see the finishing line but now when I have to more calmer in the advance. So ittle by little.

Regards and thanks for watch.

He looks very French.. :dude

Thanks friends. Well something else. The civilian accompanying the priest to meet his ruined church is almost ready and after seeing the photos I touched up the inside of the sleeves that I had overlooked.

IMG_0139c.jpg

IMG_0140c.jpg

IMG_0141c.jpg

IMG_0145c.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Ha!...what about that!First figure I see wearing wooden shoes! :woohoo:
Love it,Lechu! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Well friends working on details along the diorama. In this case the end wall and some details in search volume and contrasts. I worked the area you see below but the idea is to replicate according to what the process is provided around the wall. I have worked with different products but mostly Ak Interactive Productions MIG and Vallejo Pigments. I leave you a step by step process of this stage of aging of the wall.

1. The first step was to work the lower part of the wall in the areas where the wall may be in contact with vegetation with slimy GRIME AK 027 LIGHT trying to create areas that give the wall a more vivid color.

IMG_0041-2.jpg

2. Then he worked with the recesses 024 AK DARK GRIME Streaking to forward looking sectors generate wetness.

IMG_0041B.jpg

3. Also with itself bricks have retouched point to further accentuate the above.

IMG_0041B2.jpg

4. Darkened props to simulate sucieda sectors and moisture from the stones (especially damaged) with MIG Dark Wash. This step was performed in two stages generating two layers one more darker and another more clear.

IMG_0041C.jpg

IMG_0041d.jpg

5. In this step you mix two products that go great together. AK INTERACTIVE EFECTS DUST AND PIGMENTS 415 MIG European Dust Light. To give a wash in specific sections of the wall that may have been attacked by dust. After working up the dust removing some top of the wall and leaving more visible effect on the bottom of the wall.

IMG_0041F.jpg

IMG_0041E.jpg

6. In this step retouch some cracks and joints with 012 GRIME AK Streaking in sectors which accentuates the sense of depth of the wall.

IMG_0051.jpg

7. I tested finally in Vallejo pigments Titanium 7313 7301 Black Slate Griz for the sector closer to collapse. The result is as good as any MIG pigment or AK.

IMG_0051b.jpg

Result.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0031-3.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

I hope my English is understood.
Thanks for watch.

The results are outstanding! I've missed the last couple of updates Lechu, sorry I did, wonderful work so far. (y)

That is awe inspiring. The subtle weathering and the fantastic painting give it the look of age and misuse. Wonderfully well done (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y)

James

Very nice Lechu,

The windows are a nice touch and your groundwork looks very realistic. The subtle shading on the monastery is very well done!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Looking very, very good Lechu!! I really like the dark, damp, mossy appearance you are getting on the stonework.

One comment if I may...can you darken the water in the barrel? It could be near black, just one small thing,
but it stands out to me.

Great work!!!

Tom

Back