• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return to the monastery.

Beautiful job on both the diorama and the figure. Fantastic! I would have to agree with Andy about adding the third figure and make a grouping!

Otherwise, (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks a lot friends. Yes Ron its that set.

Bob Thanks for your words. Yes I agree wiht Andy Im add another figure from this set of Stalingrad It is the only guy standing on the set. This figure and create a group of three I will have one watching the arrival of the priest. Because it was rare that anyone will notice upon his arrival as I had thought at first.

Well I leave the sleepyhead that anger under the tree in the cemetery. There are still working on their equipment that will be in the area under the tree and add the cartridge but the figure is well on its way.

IMG_0030-1.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031-1.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Thnaks a lot friends. Well I give you another reference complex of Stalingrad. As most of the series that make up the set German Infantrymen At Rest are in my opinion difficult to paint because of its light cutting. The head attached to the body and most of their equipment attached to the body as well. Well I'm not complaining more and I leave the pictures.

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Le2 ,

Smokin' job on th FIgures !! Great grouping ! This is coming along Famously !!!

Rock-On !! I'm lookin forward to th completion !!

:erik

Thanks a lot for your coments friends.

Well I leave the 4 and last figure of the troops in comfortable rest. This will be the only one who is watching at that moment to come to the priest and the citizen but also something ido by fatigue.

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110-1.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112-1.jpg

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0115-1.jpg

This is far from over so soon and we take strength.

Thanks for watch.

I love the figure I think you have painted that really well and I love that look on his face

but,...

what size is that helmet it looks way over scale ?

I'm with you Andy, The figure is beautifully done, but the helmet looks way out of scale.

Please take this as positive criticism Le 2. I really admire your work, but that helmet is waaaaay too large.

Bob

Hi Andy thanks for pay attention to my work and the details.

Hi Bob thanks for watch and for your words. I admire your work too and they were in part who gave me reason to engage in this beautiful and complex world of dioramas.

Yes both are right the helmet is very large. I wanted to save the Stalingrad helmet because bring the entire interior and have replaced with a Dragon helmet. But being on the same scale the differences are obvious. Fortunately I'm hitting these details with little glue just to make it and I can removed without problems. I think re paint the cartridge the only point touch whit a little point of glue and i leave the helmet on the ground near the foot of the figure. I think in this way the helment no look so big.

Again thanks for your coments.

Well friends I leave a WIP of another figure for this diorama.

The shirt is blue-gray and so far this is the outcome of the unfinished course. In this photo can be seen also work on your shoes and belt and nice left and as the washes look like leather wear from flesh color to betray.

IMG_0010-3.jpg

On the other hand I leave the head of the figure much closer to the end.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022-1.jpg

Thanks for watch!

Back