• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Return of the Doc-II (the asthma strikes back)

Flyingbabydoc

Hi everyone!

I was again AWOL for a long time and I have missed this site a lot. Couldn't get near the bench for a few months due to a really bad spell of my Asthma - at least I have started a new medicament that has really made a difference. That and a few weeks in the beach in Brazil were life saving.

So here I am and first order of Business is to complete all the unfinished Projects from 2018.

And of course to catch up with you guys. Surely SA Dave will update me on what's going on.

So stay tuned and let's see if I can finish the Spits and start a few other Projects.

Cheers

Alex

h2d25afc.jpg

Hey Alex . Glad to hear you have found something to help with the Asma :good:

It looks like I'll be able to start a Spit before long myself .

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey Doc, glad to see ya.

Yeah I can see how some RnR on a Brazilian beach can do wonders for a fella... :v :drinks

Welcome back Alex! We have missed you! Brazil looks like it was fun and am also happy to hear you might have some help on the asthma front.

thumbsup.gif

Thank you so much my friends.

It is really good to be back. These months were not easy (Hospital Admission and so on) but I am thankfully better.

Time to get the Hands dirty and the plastic flowing.

Brazil was wonderful and I am hoping to coming back soon.

See you later in the Forum,

Cheers

Alex

heya mate glad to see you back at the bench and away from al those bikini bods in Brazil :woohoo:

Back