• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Great 88

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I was joking about it earlier but I think this could work well.

Build anything that sported the 88mm or if you wish, the 8.8cm (yes, we Americans do understand it's the same thing... :rotf ) gun.

AA guns, tanks, even Uboats...doesn't have to be the same type of 88 just that caliber.

Whatcha think?

:yipee

Got this 88mm Anti-tank gun in my stash...

verlinden_88mm_PAK_43.jpg

If there is a campaign....I AM IN!!!!

Greetings,Ron.

I was joking about it earlier but I think this could work well.

Build anything that sported the 88mm or if you wish, the 8.8cm (yes, we Americans do understand it's the same thing... :rotf ) gun.

AA guns, tanks, even Uboats...doesn't have to be the same type of 88 just that caliber.

Whatcha think?

Well,about tanks...Think of the TIGER or JAGDPANTHER,both had the 88!
O yeah,a U-Boot with the 88 on deck would be great.

If we got enough players I will be in with a 88 PAK anti-tank canon.

Greetings,Ron.

I think I could try. I have a flak 88 in the stash, but I think its about half built, but I could probably come up w/ a tiger or something similar.

Adam I think this build would have to be from the ground up, no In Progress please. Everyone has a Tiger in their stash!

Oh yea, it would be too far along for me to do it for a build like this, so I wouldn't consider it.

I'm probably in the minority, that I don't have a Tiger in my collection. I have a couple Tiger based vehicles, but that's it.

I have the old Tamiya 88 in the stash, and also a tiger but with all the stuff on the bench right now it looks like it's gonna be the 88. when do you plan to start and how long campaign?
//Mats

first we have to find enough players, then we will be able to discuss a starting date within the board of directors - i'm pretty sure that this campaign won't start in the nearer future!

so you got plenty of time mats!

Back