• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE GLOSTER METEOR FATHER...

Hey Luiz! Good to see you on here again!

Good job on a unique aircraft! The British really did tend to build some oddly proportioned planes didn't they?

Well done, Luis. I did a lot of fiddling with the landing gear on mine and it looks like you did too.

Great job and an important aircraft at the time. there is a full size replica on a roundabout (traffic island) where i live.

1200px-Whitle_farnborough.jpg

dedicated to Frank whittles work on the Jet engine.

Beautiful Job as usual Master Luiz, nicely done.

Tudo bem ai com voces? Espero que tenham ficado com saúde esse tempo. Grande abraco,

Alex

Gorgeous work as usual. What an interesting little build and very nicely presented.
James

Many thanks all of you for the nice compliments!...appreciate so much!:Drinks:

@alex...as coisas estão melhorando por aqui...vacinação engrenando, mesmo que tardiamente...conseguindo passar ileso...grande abraço...se cuida meu amigo!

Regards for all!

Luiz.

Entitled "You Boffins left off the bloody airscrew! Wankers!!"
Another nice job on a kit some might think is challenging! :tens:

Beautiful build and display Luiz but an ugly plane - I think that is refered to as 'making a purse from a sowes ear'. :vgood:

Back